Do you find yourself frequently overwhelmed by life? Do you struggle to say no? Or are you unhappy with the way certain people treat you? In this class, we will explore how to set boundaries with ourselves and others, so we can further heal the trauma of our past and create the peaceful life we want now.
No matter where you live, you can join me! We will meet weekly for 45 minutes via Zoom on Thursdays at 10:00am PDT / 1:00pm EDT, August 5-26, 2021. This class is offered on a pay-what-you-can basis; suggested $100-$320 for all 4 weeks.
To learn more about me, visit my bio.
Especially if you are a highly sensitive person, an empath, or prone to anxiety, I hope you’ll join me for this interactive class! Space is limited. We will explore:
- Basic feelings when our needs are met or unmet
- Basic needs we all have
- Inventory which needs are currently met, and which are unmet
- Discerning which needs we can meet for ourselves and explore ideas for how
- Identifying needs we need to ask for help meeting
- Choosing the right people to ask for help
- How to ask for help
- You will receive a beautiful, downloadable inventory workbook to assist in this process!